14 November 2006

A Harsh Reality and a Rude Awakening



A Harsh Reality and a Rude
Awakening
14 November 2006
(volume 1 issue 2)


In this issue of my blogs I intend to illuminate and enlighten the reader on many ideas and falacies concerning the state of our mutual human nature and existence. A human beings existence is measured in terms today such as what kind of car he or she has, their status in society, and the position they may hold in their respective community. A man or woman is also known not so much by the company they keep, but by their actions. (or in some cases, their inaction.)

How a person lives is one thing how a person acts is something else. In Sun Tzu's book, Sun Tzu stated that to determine a mans truest nature, bind him up and stand him on the edge of a volcano and you will then and only know is true nature. Simply put, fear has the ability to bring out any persons true nature. Fear can bring out the best in a person or the worst in a person. Sun Tzu wrote his book The Art of War, centuries ago, and what was written then is as true now as it was during Sun Tzu's era.

Today, in 2006, we live in a world permeated by fear. In centuries past here in the United States of America, we as apeople were more self reliant, and independent. Freedom was at one time freedom and liberty was at one time liberty. Today, however. liberty and freedom are defined by the affects of terrorism and not by the Bill of Rights and The Constitution of The United States. These documents are the foundation of the very principles our forefathers fought for. These documents led to the creation of the United States or America and these documents are the birthright of this country and every American Citizen who lives here. But fear
has denied us all this birthright.

What would it take to restore our birthright and what can we do to become the American's we were meant to be? There is no one sufficient anwser to this question. It is quite obvious that our current government can no batter anwser this question, than we. as American citizens can.

The best I belive we can do is to become less reliant on our government and become more self sufficient. Unfortunately, self sufficiency is almost nonexistent. Less than a hundred years ago we grew our own food, built our homes, and raised our families without government assistance or interference. To me, that was liberty and freedom. A person was obligated to maintane personal responcibility. Family meant something more then than the nuclear or dysfunctional family we all know today.

I often wonder what would happen if some sort nationwide catstrophe took place today. Hurricane Katrina is a very good illustration of how human nature degrades when we have no food, water, medical care, or electricity. My greatest fear is that no one is willing to learn from this tragedy and that no one cares to learn from that catatrophe. Many people tell me why worry the givernment will step in and help us we shouldn't be worrying about the what if's. it is my opinion, that an attitude like this, is the greatest form of ignorance and pretext known. Apparently, todays American citizen believes that they have everything under control as long as the government will intervene. The aftermath of Katrina demonstrated without any doubt how inadquately this government functions in that kind of situation. God only knows what this current government will do if any terrorist organization attains a nuclear or biological weapon and deploys them on United States soil. How would the government maintane order amongst this country's citizenry? What could you or I do if, God forbid, this kind of event takes place?

The harshest reality is that if this event were to take place, we, as American citizens, would be unable to do anything but hope to survive. We must not allow ourselves to become comfortable with idea that the government is adequately prepared for any kind of eventuality even remotely similar to this kind of situation.

The cold reality is that in a future as yet unknown we all may have to learn how to live without the government, without the right to due process, food, water, shelter,clothing, or medical care. The victims of Hurricane Katrina illustrate how deplorable human nature can become when people are forced into such a situation where ther is no food, or anything else immediately available to satisfy the human needs and a persons comfort.

I have no intention of trying to predict the future. I do not know what will happen, if anything at all happens, and I will not try.
I will, however, attempt to pass along knowledge that i feel will be suitable to prevent the human condition from degrading as badly as it did for the survivors of Hurricane Katrina.

In the successive blogs I will publish here I will suggest to the reader things concerning survival, as well as, other pertinent
topics of interst. In the next blog i will publish, which will be volume 1 issue 3 i will outline the processes necessary for survival. it is my hope that the reader does not just use what I post here as a guideline. I suggest to the reader that this is only a starting place. I invite the reader to do there own research and draw their own conclusions. But no matter what I want the reader to learn something from what I post. I do not want any reader to limit thenselves to this blog, but instead, do some additional research on their own.

The views and opinions expressed in this and any other blogs I post are not intended for anything else but the sharing of information and knowledge. The author of this post will not be held responcible in anyway for how the reader applies any information
contained herein.(A lawyer suggested I do this disclaimer thing.)

Best Regards and Wishes
Christopher Griffin (archeangelsk2002)
archeangelsk2002@yahoo.com

tojours l'audace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home