welcome back
Welcome back to Archeangelsk's Blog
(12 November 2006)
volume 1, issue 1
Upon further consideration and numerous requests, I have restarted my blogs on Blogspot.com. It is not my intent to write these blogs for the purposes of chatroom bullshit and entertainment, but instead, to provide valuable information to all on topics such as, survival, health, and well being. I am not a doctor, nurse, or practicioner of any medical field. However, I did have intensive training as a medic when I was in the U.S. Army. At that time I was a member of what was once known as the Radiological Survey Team.
The Radiological Survey Team had the job of going into areas in which nuclear weapons had already been detonated, or possibly where chemical and biological weapons were used. Our orders were fairly simple. We would be deployed by whatever means avai;able to the area and do assessments on casualties, effects of usage, and damage assessments.
The personnel assigned to the RST had specific jobs. For example I was the team medic. I gave medical care to the survivors (if any), set up decontamination stations,for chemical, biological and nuclear contamination. I had to be knowledgable in all aspects of the treatment of injuries associated with the use of radiological. chemical, and biological warfare.
In addition to myself our team also consisted of at least two combat engineers who would assess structural integrity and damage, a squad of Infantry Military Police, one unidentified civilian observer, and two unidentified individuals who were assigned to our team by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. All of the information and data collected by our team was fowarded to the Department of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Eventually, the final destination of or surveys would be given to the Secretary of Defense.(at that time it was Casper Weinberger).
Now that you have some general idea of my qualifications, you must now decide if you want to go further. In future blogs
I will be covering topics ranging from field medicine to field sanitation and hygiene, and a lot of pertinent topics in between.
My objective is to enlighten and inform anyone who wishes to learn. Bare in mind that I am not a teacher, doctor, nurse, or
voodoo practitioner. I am a simply a man who wishes to pass on what knowledge he has in the hopes that this knowledge will be further passed on. You see friends, the world as we know it today is very hostile and unstable, and as such, I believe we need to train ourselves to be prepared for whatever may come our way.
In closing, it is my intent to publish the subsequent blogs I post in an orderly outlined manner. I give total consent to anyone who wishes to reproduce, copy, or republish for the purposes of information sharing and learning. any blog or blogs I post. In addition, I will welcome any information from any source to add to and improve the context and content of the blogs I post. However, let me make myself very clear. The blogs I post will be of an informational and educational nature. Therefore I request that any inquiries or responses to these blogs exclude all forms of chat room related bullshit, pissing contests, or any other non topic related nonsense.
I have included my yahoo email address in this blog for the purpose of anwsering inquiries and responses concerning the topics of these blogs. Please note: I have my yahoo spam filters set up so that i may only recieve text emails. I can not download pictures, videos, or any kind of media files. If my yahoo email server thinks that an email I am recieving is spam it automatically deletes it.
Best wishes and regards,
christopher a. griffin (archeangelsk2002)
tojours l' audace
archeangelsk2002@yahoo.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home