06 August 2007

random thoughts and wonders

MARTIAL LAW:
the beginnings of an end yet to come
by
christopher griffin
(06 August 2007)

In this blog entry I intended to examine the facillities by which martial law may be initiated. I opted instead to assume
a seditionist position on the matter at hand. It is my belief that I may now be defined as a seditionist or traitor because I can not accept or proclaim the fact that our government is now highly corrupt and especially ineffectual.
I state that our government has become ineffectual by its mishandling of the war on terrorism, social ethics, democratic rule, and profiteering from an endeavor such as the economics of the war on terrorism. Further I state that our government has became corrupt by its continually demeaning and undemining the principals of The Constitution of the United States.
The president and every military person took the same oath. That oath is as follows: " I swear or affirm to uphold and defend the Constitution of The United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic, so help me God."
I state that President Bush has made himself a domestic enemy of the Constitution of the United States by his actions concerning the use of military personnel as law enforcement personnel contrary to the Posse Commutatum Act of 1878 in the event of national emergency and his newest ability to initiate martial law without regards to the Constitution and his having no longer to get authorization to initiate martial law from the House of Representatives or The Congress in general.
I wonder if our Commander in Chief has the common sense to realise that if he can get martial law initiated how will it be enforced by military personnel who are not currently available do to being stationed in the middle east. There are not enough national guardsman, reservists, or active duty personnel in the states currently to be able to enforce martial law against the overall popuilace of The United States.
I wonder how the american citizens will react to martial law. Basically speaking, and oversimplifying, martial law give the fullest possible control of every american citizens daily life and existence to the government without regards to constitutional law and civil rights. In fact if martial law as it stands now is declared, The Constitution of the United States and all of the laws pertaining to it are suspended until further notice.
Imagine if you will waking up one day to the sound of numerous federal police officers coming into your home without a warrant or probable cause and taking your rifles, hand guns, and ammunition. The executive oders concerning martial law allow this.
Those executive orders also give the government the authorization to take control of all forms of transportation, food production and farms, wages, commodities,financial and other banking institutions, fuel, electricity, and water. Perhaps you are saying this is impossible. Its not, in less than 24 hours all of the above can be made reality by one individual and one individual only. That person is President Bush. You and I will have nothing to say about it and niether yourself or myself can do anything to prevent it.
At this point, I will reference several websites to further clarify what martial is and what affects it will have on the everyday american citizen. I would request of the reader to view these websites to obtain knowledge and gain wisdom an insight into the mechanics of martial law. Here is the list of websites I have viewed:
www.onlinejournal.com
www.towardfreedom.com
www.usconstitution.net/consttop_mlaw.html
www.rense.com/general17/statebystate.html
www.freedom.org/war/fema.html
www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/230707martiallaw.html

There were many references to this martial law and its execution thereof. I invite the reader to do his or her own web search on the topic of martial law. You may find it frightening or enlightening. In any case I ask you to look into it yourselves and make your own decisions.
At this point I ask the reader to indulge in my speculation as to how it may be possible to find all of us in a martial law environment. This is purely speculation and as of yet not a true hypothesis.
1.) There would have to be a national emergency or some sort of attack aimed at The United States
equal to or far greater than the attack on the World Trade Towers.
2.) The President will immediately declare martial law.
3.)By Executive Order, the President will extract as many armed forces personnel as possible from the middle east
to be reassigned to emergency stateside duty as Federal Police Officers and other Law Enforcement
Personnel.
4.) By Executive Order F.E.M.A. will then be given complete charge over government and civilian operations
as pertaining to all executive orders associated with martial law.

Once FEMA comes into play you can expect a nation wide curfew, food rationing, fuel rationing, internet or mass media to be censured, cell phone service to be stopped, the authority of state government eliminated, and house to house searches for weapns, food and water stores, fuel stores, and ammunition. In addition, the government can commandeer your personal property, relocate you and your family, and contol your personal banking by shutting down all financial institutions, atms, and other banking related services.
To further empasise the extent of government control once martial law is declared and FEMA is in charge, consider this,
under martial law as it stands now, our government can take complete control over all hospitals and other medical facillities, american citizens can be placed in work units involuntarily, imprisioned at will pending further investigation, and placed in internment camps that have already been secretly constructed.
And finally, if martial law is declared, the President of the United States is in office for the duration and not subject to leaving office under any circumstances. This is very similar to the War Powers Act which keeps the current president in office for the duration of the event. The President is not subject to being voted out of office and elections are suspended until further notice.
Once again, I invite the reader to verify everything I have stated in the preceeding paragraphs by doing their own research on the topic of martial law. It may also be useful to do research on The Posse Commutatum, Insurgency Act, The Costitution of the United States, The Bill of Rights, and the Patriot Act.
In closing, I remind the reader that a little knowledge goes a long way for self preservation and survival. I would suggest to the reader to view all of my previous blogs at http//:archeangelsk2002.blogspot.com The information contained in these past blogs may prove useful concerning the beginnings of an end yet to come.
May God Bless And Protect Us All, In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen
sincerely
christopher griffin
(archeangelsk2002)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home