here we are again
The title of this blog is here we are again. I chose this title becuas its been 2 years or more since i posted. In those previous blogs I covered such topics as survival and martial law. I had many positive responces to my blog and I hope to be able to blog some intersting things again.
I just recerntly got back into the yahho messenger chat room scene and have been hanging out in isllil blog am chat 2. In islam chat 2 i met a couple of decent people who were new to me and several of the ones that I started out in 2001 with. It was nice to speak to old friends.
In the chat room things have not changed that much. People throwing out bots and booters.Some people get the power to boot or bot and the room becomes fucked up. Truly nothing new under the sun.
this one is gonna be a short blog just to let you know Im back. With that have a great day we are leaving but we will be back


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home